Sunday, November 10, 2013 | 2:46 PM

Just grabbed this from my old phone. Here are the things I listed:

1. Ride a horse

And I mean really learning how to ride one and galloping across rolling hills.

2. Have a meal on a high class train with beautiful scenery outside

Meaning with tables, white tablecloth, silver domes (yes) and silverware.

3. Waitress at high class restaurant or quaint cozy eatery

I don't know, it sounds like an interesting experience, though I know the job is tough and I'm probably too clumsy and slow. Not a very likely possibility but I'll keep it here. Maybe I'll get to do a couple of weeks' worth or something someday.

4. Open a cafe/shop/mix of shops

Mix of shops meaning those cafe-cum-retail-store or cafe-cum-bookstore type of places.

5. Study in the UK

Well, I made this list back in JC. After that, I didn't manage to get a scholarship to attend one of those UK universities that accepted me. Nevermind, I'm going next year! So this is finally one thing I can tick off my bucket list :D

6. Write a book

Too undisciplined to write one. My inspirations are sporadic and really random and all over the place. Maybe one day I'll get down to it. I will!

7. Compose a song/orchestral piece

Ok I don't have the music background for this, so maybe just a simple tune will work, haha.

8. Save a life

Don't know how, since I've never learnt first aid. But perhaps it can mean other ways of saving a person's life. Guess I'll know it when I've done it?

9. Be part of a major film production (TV series/movie)

By this I mean any part of it, like scriptwriting, or helping around the set, or whatever. I don't know, doesn't look very possible, but I think it's so cool to be part of a major production like Harry Potter.

10. Be friends with a world-famous person

I don't know how this got onto my list... but I guess it'd be cool to know someone famous? Like say, Jay Chou was my friend or something. Haha. Well this isn't gonna be something that I have to do, obviously. It'll be the people I know! Probably at least some of my friends now will be quite famous next time. But this is a silly item that doesn't really mean anything hahaha so I'm cancelling it.

11. Have a picnic/read a book on a grassy plain with beautiful scenery and peace and quiet

Preferably near a stream. With no irritating mozzies or flies. And no searing sun. Nice weather nice dress nice food nice book :D

12. Be kissed by a hot stranger with no further intimation and no strings attached

That's a really strange thing I put there. I suppose I meant a really good-looking, hot angmoh guy? But no, don't want this anymore, it's quite creepy if you think about it. Though, well, I did mention no further intimation.

13. Fine dine at a really high class/celebrity chef restaurant

Oh look, here's one thing I've done! Ate at Jamie Oliver's a few months back.

14. Meet Bae Yong Joon my idol!! And actually get to talk to him if possible... How about a hug haha oh gosh <3333 (exact phrasing)

Not so crazy about him now, or any other Korean stars but that's just because I haven't been watching the dramas. Gonna start again and then all my irrationality will start again. But yeah BYJ is my all-time favourite. His gaze alone pulls on my heartstrings.

15. Master the piano

Well, not master it exactly. I'll be happy if I can learn how to play it reasonably well, and read scores. I once learnt a few lessons from my friend, but we gradually stopped it. Various reasons, including laziness. I'd like a piano in the house but we can't afford one and there's no space.

That was back in 2009. I've probably lots of new things I want to try now, but that'll be for another post next time. Hopefully I'll get to tick off 1, 2, 5 and 11 when I'm overseas next year!

Adieu,

Labels: , , , ,