Wednesday, November 6, 2013 | 7:21 PM

Why are we limited to only 10 things? I think I could write 10 pages worth of things to do before I kick the bucket. But here are my top 10 for the moment!

1. Visit every continent (and as many countries as possible within the continent)
To satisfy the travel junkie in me. Doesn't everyone want to travel the world?

2. 自拍自导自演 a full music video with great friends
I just think it's such great fun and a good bonding experience! It also gives you something to look back on and laugh over. This one is definitely in the works. But for now, here's an example of how we've been using instavideos!



3. Knowing animals better
Such as swimming with dolphins, seeing penguins in their natural habitat, riding horses and camels etc. And perhaps even adopting a pet when I am certain that I have the capabilities to take care of it.

4. Go on an adrenaline adventure
Hang-gliding, white water rafting, skydiving, bungee-jumping, cliff-diving, and even... hunting. I'm kinda an adrenaline junkie and I really want to experience it all!

5. Be able to lucid dream
I always wake up once I realise that I'm dreaming. But I really wanna be able to have full control of my dreams, and do wacky things like flying. Cause it will be so damn cool.

6. Take up gourmet cooking
I just want to be able to serve up good food to the people I love.

7. Have a picture taken with my favourite celebrities
Not being a greedy girl here... Any one of them will do, really.

8. Invest in the stock market
I wouldn't dabble in the stock market unless I've got enough money I'm prepared to lose, yet know my stuff well enough to not lose that amount of money. I suppose I'm just saying I wanna be rich and know how to handle my finances.

9. Figure out my 'religion'
I don't subscribe to any religion, but I've got my own ideas that I hope to work out and reconcile before this life ends...

10. Stay true to myself my whole life
Right now, I'm really proud of myself for being me. I just hope that, as we enter adulthood and take on new responsibilities, I will continue listening to my heart and staying true to myself.

#yoloswag #whyamidoingthis #gottayoloswagatleastoncebeforeidie

Labels: , , ,