Saturday, December 21, 2013 | 12:51 AM

Today the 3 of us were finally reunited! for a short time at least haha. I met Ji inn at Tiong Bahru plaza to catch Frozen (it's a lovely show, I like the breakaway from the usual plotlines and the very pretty Queen/princess and the songs!) before heading to Maddie's workplace (6oz) for lunch/tea/coffee break hahaha we were the longest-staying customers for today. Oh and of course for a long htht since we haven't caught up in so long. Maddie joined us for a short half-hour during her lunch break. ji inn and maddie <3 :)

When we reached we couldn't see Maddie at first, then she popped up at the cashier and Ji Inn kept laughing about how "All the kids at work today" serving the business people at the cafe. We ordered a eggs atlantic and a ham-and-cheese croissant to start off. It was pretty good, I like the croissant especially, and I gave my salmon to Ji inn cause I didn't really like it..and I didn't realise the egg had toppled before I took the photo.



Our next round was coffee/tea. At first Ji Inn wanted coffee and I wanted tea, but when I heard there was flavoured latte I went for the Hazelnut latte and Ji inn, wanting to dispel her reputation for liking matcha stuff, chose Earl Grey latte so we ended up switching preferences. Almost bought the ice-cream sandwich cause it looked so tasty in the poster, but it was $8. Instead, we went for the chocolate truffle log cake for dessert :).

a heart and rosetta done for ji inn and me :)

our Christmas-y chocolate truffle cake 

Whenever Ji Inn and I go out, we always take a while to make up our minds. Cause we will both say, "Anything," and then stand there looking at the menu till we magically arrive at a decision. Chocolate truffle cake was pretty good ^^ and we "celebrated Christmas" with Maddie:



Coincidentally, I went to 6oz's FB page and saw this:
"A cup of coffee shared with an old friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."
6oz 

  Very apt for today's outing with old friends :)

Much love,



Labels: , ,